Star Duel Academy, SDA
Login, Sign-up or die!
Star Duel Academy, SDA
Login, Sign-up or die!
Star Duel Academy, SDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Duel Academy, SDA

This is the place of your dreams were every duelist battles to there hearts content

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
we're having an alliance guys! The academys are in the affiliates section! http://ngod.forumotion.com/ and http://divinedragonalliance.forumotion.co.uk/forum
Remember to submit your favourite music!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Wat's your fave music out of these top 7?
radioactive
!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Vote_lcap20%!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Naruto theme song
!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Vote_lcap20%!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Fine china
!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Vote_lcap7%!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
we own it
 20% [ 3 ]
gramatikk
!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Vote_lcap7%!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
thrift shop
!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Vote_lcap13%!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
I wanna be(Soul Eater)
!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Vote_lcap13%!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrSoSo

!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!!   !!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Yuukusho I CHALLENGE YOU TO A MATCH! Best 2 out of 3, NO BURN DECKS OR AUTOMATIC WINS!
Back to top Go down
Yuukusho

PostSubject: Re: !!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!!   !!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:08 pm

I ACCEPT!
Back to top Go down
MrSoSo

PostSubject: Re: !!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!!   !!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:10 pm

YES, Admin (P.T.G)Victor.X PLEASE LOCK THIS NOW!
Back to top Go down
(P.T.G)Victor.X

(P.T.G)Victor.X

PostSubject: Re: !!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!!   !!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:13 pm

this battle is reconized u may commence the battle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!!   !!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!The Quest To Steal His Thunder!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Duel Academy, SDA :: Battles :: Battles requests-
Jump to: